Kristen released a new collection inspired by urban fashion. Check it out!
Kristen presented a new OVDXA collection inspired by street fashion and underground style. We already know all about this collection, so let’s discover more details about it.
Inspiration and mood:
– I was inspired by my own thoughts. It’s very hard to explain but in the last 2 years I gained a lot of information about everything inside myself. All information which goes through me changes in a very voguediary way so it turns out there’s the whole idea out of millions of things happening around me. I got inspired by celebrities, trends, fabrics, events and thousands of things at once. I am lost when I get asked a question like this. This collection is the second serious one and it’s not enough, I already have tones of information to share with people.
-It’s pretty hard to choose the right models for the look book. I don’t know many faces in Moscow who can fit in my crazy ideas. Russian people are too conservative or too young. There’s almost no one to work with. I decided to work with Vasilisa and German because they can truly describe my fashion. I think both of them have a big potential.
– My team searched for such area for a week. We got to the abandoned spot near the city where we could do anything we wanted, so we were very happy to work there.
The idea of prints and silhouettes:
– The last collection had a python print and words “XXXTRA ATTENTION” and “OVERHYPED”, because people who wear such clothes get a lot of attention. this clothes is very bright.
– Most of my customers are from Russia, so I made a very low price (for Europe it’s very cheap!). The next collection will be more expensive for sure, because most of pieces I do by myself and it is a lot of work.
– I love the look with snakes all over the outfit, also I am obsessed with LSD look. They all are pretty cute actually!